Click here for a printable Infor Sheet WWWG Fall 2022 Virtual Event Info Sheet
Women Walking with God (WWWG) is working behind the scenes to prepare the components of our new vision. As a result, we did not hold our conference this year in April, as we have for the prior 17 years. In the interim, we are excited to provide you with the opportunity to feel refreshed with the WWWG Fall Virtual Event! You can view it individually, or use it as part of your girlfriend gathering, Bible Study, Ladies Day, or Women’s Retreat! If you decide to share the Virtual Event with others, below are some helpful ideas to consider. Our goal is to make hosting a gathering convenient and manageable. Besides offering inspiring speakers and performers, the Event has coordinated content. When you host, you can make the Event as elaborate or simple as you wish and tailor it to suit the needs for you and your friends. The last two years have been hard on us all. Gather your friends and join us for “Refresh.”
First things first…REGISTER! It’s completely free!
Go to www.WomenWalkingWithGod.org/registration to register! You’ll receive additional information and a link to show the pre-recorded video anytime between September 15 – October 31, 2022.
Here’s the scoop!
- Theme: “Refresh” based on Jeremiah 31:25, “I will give rest to those who are tired. I will satisfy those who are weak.” Each of us as individuals, our culture, and our world have been through extraordinary times these past two years. Some of us are still dealing with lingering related stresses. Come partake in a refreshment that is possible through a community of the sisterhood and our LORD, Jesus Christ.
- WWWG is providing a free, pre-recorded 1 1/2 hour Virtual Event, available on demand for 45 days between September 15 – October 31. 2022.
- Featured Speaker: Delois Smith. Recently retired, Delois held a lengthy career at the University of Alabama – Huntsville. She is a licensed psychotherapist, counselor for women, and coordinator of women’s classes, retreats, and workshops. She often speaks and teaches at various congregational retreats and special events. Delois’ passions center on diversity and leadership. She also consults with local, state, national, and international companies and organizations as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Featured Vocal Performers: EVOKAL is an acappella group whose members unite a passion for performing acapella music with their faith in the Creator who fills lives with music and His love.
- Christian humor, prayer, and singing will also be a part of the program.
- Half way through the event, there will be a placeholder to allow you and/or your group to take a break. However, if you’d like more breaks or a break at a different time, simply pause the video.
Tell your besties and co-workers so they can be a part of your event!
Once you register, you’ll have access to graphics, suggested bulletin article info, and flyers to share with friends, family, co-workers and even to post in your local coffee shop or community bulletin board.
Love to decorate? Here’s your chance!
Our Fall Virtual Event theme colors are medium to deep teal and copper. Here is a picture of some theme related decorating ideas for inspiration.
Refresh everyone with refreshments!
It’s always a good idea to offer refreshments (coffee, water, tea, lemonade, etc.) when you gather. Here are some ideas if you’d also like to provide a fellowship meal or snacks as part of your gathering:
- Have everyone contribute money and pool funds together to purchase the food.
- Coordinate a potluck meal or themed dessert bar.
- Ask everyone to bring some food to share.
Amp up the fun with some merch!
Commemorative t-shirts and artisan mugs are available for purchase on www.WomenWalkingWithGod.org at the time of registration. Please order by September 1, otherwise the merchandise may not arrive in time for your event.
Not tech savvy? No problem!
Here are the basics of what you’ll need. Once you are registered and content is available, you can do a test run to make sure these technical details are in order.
- A good internet connection
- If you can view a YouTube video or Netflix without buffering (pauses in the video), your connection should be adequate.
- If you are “tech savvy,” a speed of 5mbps or more is adequate.
- A sound system adequate enough for you and your friends to fully experience the event.
- (Optional) A large overhead screen for you and your friends to comfortably view the event.
“Refresh” Fall 2022 Virtual Event womenwalkingwithgod.org email@example.com