Women Walking with God: Walking with women to grow mutually in relationship with God and one another through a high quality, biblical, inspiring annual Conference and ongoing Christian resources.
We’re so glad you’re here! Whatever the reason that brought you to Women Walking with God – whether you’re struggling and looking for hope; in a period of transition and looking for relationships that can strengthen and encourage you; looking to deepen your faith and draw even nearer to God; in need of an opportunity to recharge and refresh your spirit – you’re in the right place. Want a taste of what Women Walking with God has to offer? Check out our recent virtual conference featuring 1.5 hours of spiritually uplifting and guiding material you can enjoy now, and watch again later, or even share with your friends and family. We hope it will leave you excited for all that is to come when we meet gain in-person April 14-15, 2023…
We can’t wait to share with you all that Women Walking with God has to offer:
2023 Conference: Mark your calendar for April 14-15, 2023 at Harman Arena (Park City, KS) Be the first to know when registration opens – sign up here for email notifications.
We’re so much more than a lectureship, ladies day, or workshop. In addition to our stellar line-up of speakers and entertainment, you’ll enjoy:
What we believe
- The Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God, and is the final authority in life and doctrine.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus the Christ was God incarnate. He lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, was raised to life, and is now reigning in heaven.
- Salvation is a free gift of God – by grace through faith in Christ – and we receive that grace when we obediently are buried with Him in baptism.
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to continue the task of reaching the lost and discipling the saved, helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ (Eph. 4:1-6).
- Jesus is coming back, and both the saved and the lost will be resurrected – the saved unto eternal glory in heaven and the lost unto eternal separation from God.