What Makes WWWG Unique?
- WWWG varies greatly from other familiar venues. We are not a ladies day, lectureship, or workshop. We are a conference that provides a women’s weekend getaway for recharging relationships and refreshing souls.
- We offer a well-rounded experience including times of soul searching, prayer, praise, laughter, shopping, and bonding with fellow believers—all under one roof.
- WWWG appeals to multiple learning styles by including a variety of ministry approaches such as learning, comedy, entertainment, singing, and fellowship.
- Professional speakers and entertainment: Both nationally and internationally known speakers and entertainment are brought to address a wide range of spiritual needs.
- A capella singing: Our congregational singing and vocal performances are a capella, or without instrumental accompaniment.
- Men in Black: We have a number of men who help make this conference a success and run smoothly. You’ll see men assisting us by serving as conference security, driving shuttles, resetting the stage, working in the sound booth, moving chairs in the multi-purpose room, and cleaning up after lunch.
- Prayer Team: Our prayer team covers the conference with prayer. We pray over the speakers, entertainers, facilities, attendees, team leaders, Men in Black, weather, and all who may be impacted by the conference. The Prayer Team goal is to intercede for WWWG so that the months prior to and the conference itself bring glory to God!
Women Walking with God believes:
- The Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God, and is the final authority in life and doctrine.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus the Christ was God incarnate. He lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, was raised to life, and is now reigning in heaven.
- Salvation is a free gift of God – by grace through faith in Christ – and we receive that grace when we obediently are buried with Him in baptism.
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to continue the task of reaching the lost and discipling the saved, helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ (Ephesians 4: 1-16).
- Jesus is coming back, and both the saved and the lost will be resurrected – the saved unto eternal glory in heaven and the lost unto eternal separation from God.